This video speaks to one of the drives that I have been witnessing in the classrooms at The Creator’s Code. If this resonates with you and you want support in creating REAL CONNECTIONS in real time. Check out our complimentary Creation Acceleration Coaching Sessions.
Given that the Creator’s Code is focusing on Pillar 3 “I Support Sustainability” I was totally fascinated when attending the latest meeting of The Association of Transformational Leaders SoCal, a young man named Sam Polk began to speak.
Sam is an unassuming man with an astounding story. Humble beginnings, family drama and a POWERFUL desire as a young man to buy his happiness. We all know how that turns out, but few of us have the courage (or opportunity) to literally walk away from millions!
Take 5 minutes to read his op-ed article in the NY Times. It is a powerful message of what drives us to attempt to live in unsustainable ways and Sam is a exemplary role model of what we can do about it!
- There is an explosion of tele summits, as you are reading this I will wager that there are no less than 100 – 300 tele summits that you could be listening to RIGHT NOW!
- Many tele summit hosts are not keeping up with the trends of what creates options and engagement (Hint: less is more!)
- Many of the new “guests/experts” are fantastic SME’s (subject matter experts) BUT they have not been trained in online conversion, they have not adopted the tools and resources that are necessary to test, track and convert attendees into clients.
- A well defined and UNIQUE niche with a DEFINED NEED!
- Who are your guests? What is their problem or issue that they NEED solved and they are willing to invest to do so. Time energy and money!
- Guests who deliver!
- opt ins (thru physical opt ins OR credibility)
- fantastic content/interview
- Depending on your structure has a fantastic value proposition for listeners to act upon, product, service or experience to sell (they convert on the call!)
- Great online transparent systems and consistent payments
- Listen to EVERY GUESTS previous interviews BEFORE booking them
- Test their opt in pages, their sales pages and affiliate link 10 – 14 days prior to their interview
- Ensure their back end offer is in alignment with your niche and need
- Engagement before, during and after the summit
- think preview calls,
- Facebook page,
- free tid bits
- feature promotions of the individual speakers pre and post summit
- Compelling and powerful upgrade packages and sales tools
- How are the upgrade packages structured
- How do they solve the problem of your attendees
- What are the price points? (a few premium sales can make the entire process immediately profitable!)
- Powerful questions, great rapport and a present host/interviewer who has done their homework
- Does the interviewer really get and understand the value that the guest brings? Do they give their personal experience and endorsement to the offer?
- The top 10 strategies for successful Telesummits NOW!
- The best tools and resources to use to reach the MOST people possible
- How to filter and select only the BEST guests!
- How to set up offers so that they are seamlessly integrated into your interviews
- A ninja trick to access and target your guests Facebook fans and their friends
- Your overall STRATEGY and vision for your summit
- Your opt in page for the summit
- Your upgrade offers
- Your emails/contacts to your ideal speakers
- Your summit curriculum design
- Your JV offer page (you can have JV partners other than your speakers)